Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Boston Afterhours and other Boston topics.
Boston's Fenway neighborhood bars serve an influx of Red Sox fans from April to October every year. Stop by one of these bars if you're attending a game or just want to be close to the action.
- Game On! – Fenway's newest bar features plasma TVs everywhere you turn.
- Cask ‘n Flagon – This baseball season staple was renovated for the 2006 season.
- Boston Beer Works – Known for its specialty beers, such as blueberry beer and watermelon beer.
- Boston Billiards – Watch the game and play a game of pool.
- Eastern Standard – A more sophisticated option to sports bars. Try to snag a patio seat.
- Who's on First – Popular with the younger crowd.
- Tequila Rain – This dance club turns sports bar before Red Sox games.